The School of Computing at KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology) seeks outstanding tenure-track faculty in all areas of computer science at the Assistant Professor level. Exceptional candidates at the Associate and Full professor levels will also be considered. Applicatns must demonstrate superior research and scholarship potential as well as teaching ability. Candidates should complete their PhD's and obtain the degree before the official appointment, if not by the time of application.
(1) a formal application in the designated application form
(2) three letters of reference (sent directly to email@example.com)
(3) curriculum vitae
(4) research and teaching statements
(5) academic transcripts at all levels (BS/E, MS/E, and PhD)
(6) certificates for all degrees, and
(7) five representative papers (or their links)
should be submitted online at:
Our School of Computing is home to about 50 faculty and 1000 students. In addition, our school offers graduate programs in cybersecurity and web science technology, and runs special programs on mobile and software systems. Our undergrad students can enroll in Software Intensified Program funded by MSIP (the Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning). Also we collaborate closely with the Cyber Security Research Center (CSRC).
If you have any question, please contact the recruiting office at firstname.lastname@example.org and +82-42-350-3502.