Who should I contact for administrative questions?
(1) Documents for graduate students, some of which require Department Chair’s signature (Eunyoung Park, ex. 3502 /
   - Application for coursework master’s, temporary academic leave, change of major, etc.
   - Laboratory assignment for master’s students
   - Thesis plan for the master’s degree
(2) Documents for undergraduate students (JiYeon Lee, ex. 3505 /
(3) Seminar reservation and research funding (Soyoung Bang, ex. 3504 /
(4) Business trips and department budget (YunJeong Lee, ex. 7702 /
(5) Publications and publicity (Dae Jong Kim, ex. 3594 /
[Go to top]