Due to COVID-19 outbreak, at least first 3 sessions will be held online. We'll use Google Form for attendance checking.
2020/04/06 Mon 4-6 PM
School of Computing Building (E3-1) Room #1501황규영 (KAIST / 교수)블록체인의 지난 10년과 미래 전망: 성능 관점의 고찰(Korean)
코로나19 확산 방지를 위해 실시간 Zoom 회의로 대체
Mon 4:00 - 6:00 PM
School of Computing Building (E3-1) Room #1501
0. Due to COVID-19 outbreak, at least first 3 sessions will be held online. During this period, we'll use Google Form for attendance checking instead of tokens. You can check your attendance record at https://gg.kaist.ac.kr. Username and password are both initially set to your student ID.
1. Before the seminar begins, get a token from the TA.
2. After the seminar, log in to the attendance check page (https://gg.kaist.ac.kr). Username and password are both initially set to your student ID.
3. Click on the session that corresponds to the day's talk, enter comments and the token, and submit them.
You should submit a token within 12 hours from the beginning of a session.
1. To get the S(pass) grade, you should attend 8 or more sessions.
2. Foreign students may attend an SoC seminar announced in the board or this email instead of a session, but at most for three sessions. This is due to several Korean sessions. In other words, a foreign student may attend 5 sessions and 3 SoC seminars announced in the board, 6 sessions and 2 SoC seminars, 7 sessions and 1 SoC seminar, or 8 sessions.
3. Please e-mail the TA(email@example.com) for any questions regarding your attendance.
For those foreign students who attend SoC seminars, please make sure that the seminars are announced in the board.
You should submit (1) speaker, (2) talk title, (3) place, (4) time, (5) your comments, and (6) a photo of you that proves you attended the event.
Submit the talk information in this form.