KAIST SoC Colloquium (2022 Fall)
Only the KAIST accounts are allowed to join the Zoom link.
2022/12/05 Mon 16:00-18:00(E3)Information Science and Electronics Bldg. (1501)박준하전통 금융회사와 핀테크 회사의 7가지 차이(Korean)AttendanceWhen
Mon 16:00 - 18:00 or Fri 10:00 - 12:00Where
Offline - (E3)Information Science and Electronics Bldg (1501)
Online - Zoom ( Link )How to check attendance
Attendance is accepted only if the conditions are met:
- Offline Class (September 5, 26, October 31, November 7, 14, 21, 28, December 5)
- Enter the attendance code provided on the pre-class screen in KLMS
- If students are unable to participate offline due to COVID-19, you can participate online only if you submit the public documentary through KLMS according to the school policy.
- Only students who have COVID-19 related issues can watch real-time broadcasts through Zoom and must submit at least two screenshots including self before and after class in KLMS by 18:00 the next day.
- Online Class (September 19, October 24)
- Enter the attendance code provided on Zoom chat in KLMS.Attendance Policy
- [IMPORTANT] To get the S(pass) grade, you should attend 8 or more sessions.
- At least 6 attendances must be from this SoC Colloquium.
- Regarding the remaining number of attendance, attendance at the following seminars is also accepted:
- Any seminars organized or hosted by KAIST
- SoC seminar announced on the SoC board
- Please e-mail the TA(firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) for any questions regarding your attendance.Attending Other Seminars
- Submit specific announcement about seminar (email/portal) and at least two photos/screenshots including self to KLMSContacts