2019/09/23 Mon 4-6 PMSchool of Computing Building (E3-1) Room #1501강민석 (National University of Singapore / Professor)DDoS and Bitcoin Attacks Exploiting Internet Routing(English)
Mon 4:00 - 6:00 PM
School of Computing Building (E3-1) Room #1501
1. Before the seminar begins, get a token from the TA.
2. After the seminar, log in to the attendance check page (https://gg.kaist.ac.kr)
3. Click on the session that corresponds to the day's talk, enter comments and the token, and submit them.
Make sure to enter the token by 7 p.m. on the same day!
1. To get the S(pass) grade, you should attend 8 or more sessions.
2. Foreign students may attend an SoC seminar announced in the board instead of a session, but at most for three sessions. This is due to several Korean sessions. In other words, a foreign student may attend 5 sessions and 3 SoC seminars announced in the board, 6 sessions and 2 SoC seminars, 7 sessions and 1 SoC seminar, or 8 sessions.
3. Please e-mail the TA(email@example.com) for any questions regarding your attendance.
For those foreign students who attend SoC seminars, please make sure that the seminars are announced in the board.
You should submit (1) speaker, (2) talk title, (3) place, (4) time, (5) your comments, and (6) a photo of you that proves you attended the event.
Submit the talk information in this form.