KAIST SoC Colloquium (2023 Fall)
Only the KAIST accounts are allowed to join the Zoom link.
2023/12/04 Mon 16:00-18:00(E3)Information Science and Electronics Bldg. (1501)Uichin LeeTutorial on Data Visualization for Graduate Students(English)AttendanceWhen
Mon or Fri, 16:00 - 18:00Where
Offline - (E3)Information Science and Electronics Bldg (1501)How to check attendance
Attendance is accepted only if the conditions are met:
- Offline Class (September 11, 18, 25, October 13, 30, November 6, 13, 20, 27, December 4)
- Enter the attendance code provided on the pre-class screen in KLMS
- If students are unable to participate offline due to COVID-19, you can receive an excused absence only if you submit the public documentary through KLMS (or e-mail) according to the school policy.Attendance Policy
- [IMPORTANT] To get the S(pass) grade, you should attend 8 or more sessions.
- At least 6 attendances must be from this SoC Colloquium.
- Regarding the remaining number of attendance, attendance at the following seminars is also accepted:
- Any CS-related seminars that organized or hosted by KAIST
- SoC seminar announced on the SoC board
- For international students, they should attend at least 6 classes out of 8 classes (excluding 2 classes that will be given in Korean) to get the S(pass) grade.
- Please e-mail the TA(Jihoon Hyun, Subin Kim) for any questions regarding your attendance.Attending Other Seminars
- Submit specific announcement about seminar (email/portal) and at least two photos/screenshots including self to KLMS (Course Q&A board) as private post.Contacts